How to get rid of annoying Google advertisement?
Are you tired of seeing ads about a product you looked up a few weeks ago following you around the web? If you’re looking for a way to get rid of target advertising on Google, you’ve come to the right place. Targeted ads are a part of the Google experience, but you can take several steps to reduce the amount of ads tailored to your interests.
How to get rid of targeted ads on Google:
1. Manage your Google Ads Preferences: Google allows you to control the types of ads you see on the web. To manage your preferences, visit https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated and select the types of ads you don’t want to see. You can also turn off personalized ads altogether.
2. Clear your browser history: Your browser history contains a list of websites you’ve visited, which can be used to target ads to you. To clear your history, open your browser’s settings and look for the option to delete your browsing history.
3. Disable cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data stored in your browser that can be used to track your activity. To disable cookies, open your browser’s settings and look for the option to disable cookies.
4. Use an Ad Blocker: Ad blockers are browser extensions that block ads from appearing on webpages. There are several ad blockers available, many of which are free to use.
5. Use a VPN: Using a VPN will help hide your online activity, making it harder for advertisers to target you with ads. Also, some of the VPNs have an Ad-blocker as an additional function.
By taking these steps, you can reduce the amount of targeted ads you see on Google. While it’s impossible to completely eliminate targeted ads, these steps can help minimize their presence.